Practitioner in business management, tax adviser and accountancy with over 25 years of work experience preparing and reporting of client management and financial accounts. Proven skills in defining entity direction, achieving targets and developing new businesses. Team-working and multi-tasking skills, developed over the years to successfully complete projects and assignments within time limits, efficiently and effectively. Proficient in identifying and developing technologies in solving business problems including information technology (ICT) systems, social media and marketing. Software proficiency include cloud-based and non-cloud-based systems; tailor-made and off-the-shelf management, accounting and tax software systems.
- Strategically determine the long-term direction of entities, adopt courses of action, and allocate resources to carry out directional goals. These includes identifying and evaluating potential business and/or investment opportunities and the required finance options.
- Prepare and collect evidence for audits and forensics, including external scrutiny reporting and the interpretation of financial transactions and statements.
- Prepare financial information for management including budgetary planning and control; payroll, cash management and treasury systems. These include preparing bookkeeping entries with or without the use of cloud-based software.
- Evaluate and compute taxes including tax planning for individuals and entities.
- The use of Social Media, Mobile Connectivity, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing; and Internet of Things (SMACI) in our day to day activities; these includes internet connectivity, networking, web development and social media for communication. Information Communication Technology (ICT) is at the heart of operations
- Applying professional judgement, sound values and ethical considerations including effective governance and risk awareness in all undertakings.